Thursday, February 25, 2010

C'mon, Spring!


I am so ready for Spring to get here. It seems like this year, everyone's been sick more than usual. And, I'd love some warmer weather around here so we can go on more walks!


We left for Florida on Feb 15th...just in time! It had just finished snowing (again!) when we left. In a typical year in The D.C. area, we expect about 15 inches. This year, we got almost 60 inches! Of course, we couldn't find a sled to save our lives, but I found one at WalMart yesterday, and snagged it just in case it snowed again!


Florida was much cooler this year...it didn't get much above 60 the whole time we were there! But I didn't care, we were at the beach! We saw some manatees, and Mom and I got massages. But for the most part, we stayed around the condo this year. At 30 weeks (!) pregnant, I wasn't much up for moving around, and Mom's due to have her knee replaced at the beginning of March. Her knee's going to feel SO much better when it's all done! It was a more uncomfortable year at the condo this year too...no matter where I slept, or in what position, I was just so uncomfortable. Matt suggested I dig a hole in the sand for my belly, but I thought I'd feel too much like a turtle laying her eggs in the sand. So I decided against it. :-)


The baby's moving around like crazy...he certainly does like to stretch out and put his feet and hands under my rib cage. I can't wait to see what he looks like! I'm starting to get very excited and nervous!


My cousin Lauren just had her baby, a little boy named Cameron Joseph. He is so handsome, and I can't wait to see him next time we go up (which unfortunately, won't be for a while). Lois sent me a picture of him on my phone, and it looks like he's smiling! He's gorgeous, and seeing him really makes me anxious to see Trevor! I'll be 31 weeks along tomorrow, so I'm thinking 9 weeks (or less...I don't think I'll be late!) and we'll get to meet him! :-D

No comments: