It has been 20 months since I've posted! Kayley just turned SEVEN, and Trevor's going to be two in just a few months! A few months after Trevor was born, we moved to Herndon, VA and we like it here.
On November 21, 2011, I had wrist surgery to repair a torn ligament from falling down 3 steps with Trevor in my arms. He was fine, with just a bump on his head. I fell 8 months before the surgery and had just been dealing with the pain. I'm still in a cast, with only 13 days left to go! I have pins in my wrist now, but they'll come out when I get my cast off.
Kayley's in the FIRST grade!! I can't believe it... She's growing up so fast! She starts ballet class on Monday, January 9th, and she's so excited!
Like I said, Trevor's almost two and is so awesome! He's a troublemaker, always getting into things he shouldn't be, and he's very smart! He says lots of funny things, and he cracks me up! He's my little man, and he's such a good boy.
I'm definitely going to try to update often now! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment