Friday, November 28, 2008
Turkey day!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!! We had a very nice day, and we all even got to sleep in a little. Matt started his famous turkey, and it soon filled the house with fabulous turkey-smell. :-) We ate, and Matt and I felt sleepy, but Kayley was just as revved up as ever. We took her out to the soccer field so she could run it off. And she did...she's a heck of a runner. :-D Matt talked to his Nana, and then to his Mom and Dad, and wished everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. Then around 3, Stephen called and put my Nana on the phone. I hadn't talked to her on the phone in about a year, just because her hearing's a little rough. It was wonderful to hear her voice...especially since she was so happy to be home for good....I could actually HEAR her smiling!! I really miss everyone though, this was the first major holiday since Kathy passed away. This was also the first holiday since we moved to the East coast that we had a Thanksgiving...just the 3 of us. :-) It was very nice, and we had a very nice day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment