Today was a pleasing day indeed. :-) This morning, Matt and I brought Kayley to have her pictures taken again. We went to WalMart 2 weeks ago and they were horrible. The pics from there came back today and they were OK, but not as good as they could have been. This time, we went to JCPenney. Before the appointment, I did her hair, and I used the curling iron and made her look super cute. When we made the appointment last week, they suggested that we wrap a present and give it to her so she can open it for the pictures for a prime photo opportunity. So, we gave that to her today too, but even before we did, the pictures and her smile were SO GOOD! It was awesome, and the photographer was sensational. He was so good with her, and he was very energetic. What a great experience. I don't think we'll go anywhere but JCPenney again. :-)
We went to the movies today too, and saw Bolt, a 3-D animation that opened yesterday. It was so cute, and the first time I think I'd ever kind of cried during a cartoon. It really was wicked cute though, and I can't wait for it to come out on DVD so we can own it. I wonder if our new 3-D glasses will work for a DVD....this was the first time I'd ever seen a 3-D movie at the theater, and it was trippy. :-)
We went to the movies last weekend too, and saw Madagascar 2. It was awesome, and so much better than the 1st one. We're going to have to own that too when it comes out!
I just found out that my Nana's going home for good! She's going home for Thanksgiving, and staying. I'm so happy to hear that...she's been hating the nursing home...they haven't been taking very good care of her. She is going to freak out when she find out that she doesn't have to go back! Yay!!
!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment