Monday, November 10, 2008

Hooray!!

I just want to brag that Nana walked 30 feet today!! She rocks! I am so proud of her!

A few more things to celebrate:

Kayley went #2 in the potty all by herself, with no nudging from me. Heck, I didn't even ASK her to! Sorry of this was too much info. But I thought this day wouldn't come...haha

AND, we just bought our plane tickets for Christmas! YAY! Prices weren't too bad either, for all 3 of us. :-)

Still no word from the urologist yet. I'm going to try another number I got for them and try to get an appointment for next week.

I'm a little bummed that Matt doesn't have Veterans Day off....he always has in the past, but not this year? I just don't get it. :-( Oh well. Maybe I'll drop him off at work on Wednesday so Kayley and I will have lunch with my mom...she's here in Reston, VA for a biotech conference. :-)

No comments: