Friday, October 31, 2008
voter frustration....
I'm glad I did this before I spent hours in line waiting to vote. I went on CanIVote.org to find out if in fact I am registered here. My name didn't show up in my county, so I called the voter registration, and apparently they didn't get my registrations when I went to the DMV to get my license in February. And it's too late to register now, as the cutoff date was Oct. 6th. Ahhh! OK, I wouldn't call myself a very political person. In fact, I'd say that I don't care about politics much at all. This would have been the first election that I'd ever have taken part in. Seriously. I've never done this before. Anyway, this is one election I wanted to take part in, because I believe this is one of the most important ones in a very long time. I don't want the wrong person to become president.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment