Thursday, October 30, 2008

Holday season with a toddler...

I feel like I'm about to go insane. When Kayley and I are watching TV together, commercials come on for some new toy, and all Kayley can say is "I want that", or "I want to do that". I'm getting so good at saying "I know you do, sweetie..." I feel like a broken record. I've started Christmas shopping for Kayley, for her birthday AND Christmas. I'm getting there, but I still have so much left to do. I saw something that said "holiday season" and I just about had a panic attack. :-)

I can't believe Kayley is going to be 4 this year! She's been talking so well, in full sentences...and she just WON'T stop! She really tries to elaborate and talk about everything she's thinking about. And she just loves to draw. She draws all the time...flowers, cats, just about anything. She's good at it too!

Our nephew Aiden turns one in just a few days! He is such a big handsome boy, and he is very smart. I can't wait to see him when we go up to NH for Christmas!

Matt's parents are also coming home for Christmas! It was so nice to see them when they were in MA in May, and Kayley had such a great time having out with her Nana and Grampa. :-)

Matt, Kayley and I are going to Florida in Febuary. Kayley and I went last year, but Matt was unable to go. But this year, he's coming with us, and I'm so excited! I can't wait to bring Kayley back to Disneyworld. She had so much fun there last time, that she still talks about it to this day! I really like sitting on the beach and watching the pelicans dive bomb themselves into the ocean looking for tasty treats....it cracks me up!

Anyway, as far as Kayley's medical stuff goes, I'm still waiting to hear back from the pediatric urologist. As soon as there's an appointment, I'll post about it. :-)

No comments: