There's been no word yet from Kayley's doctor about the results of her test on Wednesday. I was very much hoping that they'd have come in by now. I hope we get a call by Monday, because I really want to know what we have to do next.
Kayley's fine and back to her old self again. And she just adores that Sleeping Beauty bear that we got for her after her procedure. She brings it with her everywhere we go. And Orbitz has been sleeping with her just about every night since. He's very protective over her, and they love each other so much. I got some pictures of him sleeping in her bed with her arm around him...it's seriously the sweetest thing. :-)
The weather's kind of strange lately. One day last week, it was in the 70s, almost to the 80s, and now we're lucky if we get to 60s. :-) I like it though, as long as it's nice and sunny. This is my favorite time of year. It's supposed to rain tomorrow, but Sunday's supposed to be gorgeous. I don't know what we'll do, and I don't really care, as long as it's fall-related.
Tomorrow, it'll be 5 weeks since my aunt Kathy passed away. It's been really hard for so many people in my family, and I'm having a really hard time of it myself. I just can't imagine what things are going to be like with her gone. She was such a huge part of this family. Very much like a matriarchal-type. I miss her.
No comments:
Post a Comment